Even though I didn’t know him that well, barely at all since I only met him when we mingled after FBA or football games at school, I still feel I should pay my respects. It’s always sad when we lose someone so young. He was the drum major at Park Vista High School and was at band camp when he collapsed on Friday. He died today.
Rest in peace, Alex. Even if I didn’t know you well, from what I saw, you were a wonderful individual.
- nightsandwhitesatin likes this
- cau-ti0n reblogged this from kiibster
- 0urflawsmakeusbeautiful likes this
- uscg23 reblogged this from kiibster
- ocinthegreat reblogged this from kiibster
- brace-myself reblogged this from corrupted-y0ung-mind
- alohatropicalvibes likes this
- kawaiiraddish likes this
- becausemelissasbored reblogged this from kiibster
- peopleinglasshousessinkships reblogged this from kiibster and added:
- drawfag likes this
- kiibster posted this